Advanced programming for Data Science
(Pay 75% of the Total Fees After only Getting a Job Placement)
Assured Financial Features :
Data science is an interdisciplinary field that seeks to extract knowledge or insights from many types of data, both structured and unstructured. Data science incorporates techniques and theories from a variety of domains, including mathematics, statistics, operations research, information science, and computer science.
In recent years, there has been a significant increase in the demand for qualified data scientists. Data analysis is not only necessary but also necessary for addressing the challenges of making the most efficient strategic and tactical decisions. Data science is used in a variety of fields, including government, agriculture, atmospheric sciences, and infrastructure.
Objective of the Programme
The goal of this program is to introduce learners to the many tools and techniques used for data processing, management, analysis, and interpretation.
Participants will be asked to join small teams and work on organization-based specialized or comprehensive projects of their choice in marketing, finance, and operations, directed by IIMC instructors. These projects must be submitted and presented as part of the DataSpace Academy module at the end of the program.
Fee Payment Plan
Block Amount: INR 10,000 (payable within 7 days of receipt of provisional Admission Letter)
The remaining program fee of INR 1,08,000 will be paid across three semesters.
Knowledge Outcomes Learning Outcomes
- knows and can apply object-oriented programming principles (e.g., class, object, method, inheritance, polymorphy, encapsulation, etc.) to write object-oriented code
- understands Python’s imperative, functional, and object-oriented language features and knows when to use each.
- exhibits knowledge of web programming standards utilizing the Python programming language
- can create an efficient data pipeline using various programming concepts
- can test, debug, maintain version control (git), and code in groups
- For web programming, you can use one of the popular Python web frameworks (e.g., Flask, Django, etc.).
- can evaluate various programming approaches for a specific data science task
- may do a code review on a data pipeline, record faults, and offer improvements
Course Module :
Introduction to Ethical Hacking
Footprinting and Reconnaissance
Evading IDS, Firewalls, and Honeypots
Hacking Web Servers
Hacking Web Applications
Hacking Wireless Networks
Hacking Mobile Platforms
IoT and OT Hacking
40+ Hours Live Classes
Lifetime Access (24X7)
Per Month 5 Live Webinar
World Recognised Certificate
3 Months Internship Program after the course
Next Course Enrollment 5% Discount
Whatsapp Group Tech Support